Image Map

Worship...

Wednesday, March 20, 2013


Worship is one of my favorite moments to capture, everything just flow out of your heart. I've always struggle to photographs moments during worship because of lighting, and i have always thought that great photographs are the ones that you can see the object bright and clear. So..i haven't been brave enough to photographs our worship because our room has a very low lighting. But, after seeing so many inspiration on low light photography, i brave myself to tried and capture these moments using the natural lighting that was available and make the best out of it. I can say that i love it! it gives me different view of taking photographs and it's not about how clear, sharp, or bright the object will be, it's about capturing the moment.....the right moment.

Much Love,
Sisie

No comments:

Post a Comment