Image Map

Changes..

Friday, September 13, 2013



Well hello there....i hope this post finds you well. I don't know about you, but i know for sure that i love changes. I think changes bring something exciting and motivating, just like when you recently decorate your house, bedroom, or office room, all you want to do is spend time in that room. To me, one of the changes is this blog right here, life has been crazy busy that somehow i neglect to post my recent photographs. Thanks to Lara from sincerelylara who is amazing blog designer, I'm able to decorate my blog, Woo Hoo! 

Summer has slipped through our fingers and now is almost fall. Although, we have been really busy this summer, but I'm very thankful for the opportunity to learn and be better. This summer hasn't been easy, but yet rewarding, because God is always working in His people and through His people and I'm anxious to see what fall is going to bring in our life.

Have a great Weekend!

Sisie

No comments:

Post a Comment