Image Map

It's been a while...

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Well hello there everyone...It's Sisie here, I can't believe that my last post was dated in October (How time flies). My intention for this blog is to give me motivation to stay creative in the area of Photography, i would like to post my work regularly as well as documenting my life in photographs to start collecting memories. Last year was one of my busy year, i had photo shoot every week and i didn't even get to post a lot of my work from last year :(, and the beginning of the year, my husband josh and I were gone for almost a month!! we went to Indonesia. It was so..good to be able to visit my home country again and this time i got to bring my Husband, we had a great time and adventure to remember for years to come and of course we took A Lots of photos, and I promise i will post our adventure here soon...don't worry :).

There is something about 2014 that brings such an excitement to me, as a photographer, there are new things i want to try, change, and advance! I'm excited to explore the new realm of creativity and can't wait to see all of them unfold on this Blog!

With Love
Sisie

No comments:

Post a Comment